Thursday, June 9, 2011

NAMI

So, I am again writing from health class. My teacher doesn't really care what I do it appears. Anyway, today we learned about NAMI- an organization that supplies funds for people with mental illnesses, and helps others to understand about those who are mentally handicap. So, the thing is they accept donations, so why not give a donation to them, after all depression is a supposedly a symptom of mental illnesses, and we all feel depressed at one point or another. I beleive the web address is NAMI.org .

Besides this information I would like to tell you alittle bit about my summer school. Nothing. Ever. Happens. Yesterday we made a collage, today were writing up random things. My brother asked me yesterday if I learned anything here, and I have. Summer. School. Sucks. Yipee- cai- yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment