Thursday, July 14, 2011

Destruction of Diginity

In 1 week I'll be going to see my nana. Now I love her and all- but think she's trying to ruin me, because ,here's the thing- she wants me to wear a dress. I don't do dresses- not now, not in ten years, not EVER. Dresses are sissy applications created by the male sex to make women appear ensuperior. Sure, they'll sometimes make you look hotter- they probably also antagonize a lot more people, and lead to sexual assault.
So, to show my disgust for the indignities of this  tradition, I am now going to list four societal indignities that we all put up with in this age.

  • Being on your cell phone at dinner- what, you can't put away your phone for five minutes to listen to your wife and kids.
  • Man boobs- either hit the gym or cut the crap, we sure don't your guy boobs hanging out.
  • People using the word "Jew" , as an insult to others- this isn't WWII people, and not everyone out there is a Hitler fanatics. If you are, get help, cause your in love with serial killing psychopath.( This subject can also be carried on for the persecution of gays, African Americans, etc.)
  • And finally, cheating on your spouses, fiances, and dates- if they're abusive bastards, sure, go ahead. Otherwise, suck it up people. They can say " Screw it, their goat dung" just like you can.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment