Friday, January 20, 2012

Now if Only the Yammering Would Stop

So, last Thursday I was in my schools debate room. My brother makes me wait there for him so we can meet and go home. Well, that day the debate teacher asked me if I wanted to go to the meet- which was the very next day. There were several problems with this:
  1. I've never debated in my life.
  2. I'm a horrible speaker.
  3. I get home sick very easily.
So of course I said yes.
Needless to say, I lost all my rounds.
But my weekend got even better.
The hotel we stayed in looked like a setting from a horror movie. I was afraid to take a shower because I thought blood would come out of the faucet. Then, Saturday- while we were still at the debate- I found out the reason i was feeling so dizzy throughout my morning rounds:
I had a fever. 
Oh life- what will you throw at me next?

No comments:

Post a Comment