Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Feeling

Sometimes I get these feelings in my stomach or I'll get these weird dreams. Sometimes these dreams will give me deja vu later, later because the thing is its like I saw things before they happen. However, the feelings in my stomach I get before something's about to happen. The first that I can remember them occurring is about a year ago. My mom was going on a trip to visit my grandparents at Christmas time. Before the trip I got this feeling that I may never see her again. When she was passing through Oklahoma, a snow storm was passing through the area. During the trip her car stopped at a certain point because the snow was too high. In front of her was a ditch. She'd almost crashed.
The second time I felt it, it was more of an urge. I just felt I needed to call my nana, so I did. For some reason I just felt I had to do this everyday, and I did all the way into summer. Three weeks after I  started, she stopped picking up the phone. My dad called her when I started to become worried. She was in the hospital.
This morning I woke up when it was still dark.The feeling was back. Now I'm worried what's going to happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment