Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Book Entrance

On my first day I may write part of my book on here, which is why I've decided now might be a good time for a good entrance to it. I can't say much about it right now, for my summary's still blurry, but let's give you at least the intro. My main three characters will all have their own openings to the book. This is the girl's part.

I don't remember how it was I died. I don't remember my name either. I don't remember who I was, or why I cared, or what my importance of being was. I just remember that I was. 
I was a being. I was alive. I was me. But most importantly, I was someone's reason for living. But in the end, aren't we all...


It's not complete or edited. However, it is my story. Tell me what you think, and what you think the story's about.

No comments:

Post a Comment